Cryptocurrency index from the broker «Binomo» – be always in profit
- VFX Blog
By opening a binary option, you can make a profit in a few minutes. But when the weekend or holidays come, the currency and stock markets are closed and trading stops. In this article, we will tell you how to make money on binary option when others are resting. This feature is provided by cryptocurrencies and derivative indexes.
Cryptocurrency exchanges work 24 hours / 7 days, before opening an option, we look at the percentage of profit offered by the broker. For any money management strategy, it should be at least 75-85%, otherwise, it will not be possible to compensate for losses free binary signals in an acceptable time frame. Unfortunately, most brokers offer a lower percentage. Or is it constantly changing over a wide range!
An alternative may be Crypto IDX – synthetic (derivative) cryptocurrency asset from Binomo:
• Like other digital money is available without days off and holidays;
• The percentage of binary signals profit is stable at 83%, an option from 1 dollar. The following 2 profitable options are sufficient to cover the loss, which is not a problem even on short-term strategies;
• It is calculated as the average value of four currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecion and ZCash. Thus, speculative impulses are “smoothed out" and more reliable forecasts can be made.
The reader may object: “Crypto IDX calculation is similar to stock indexes (S&P 500, Dow Jones, NASDAQ 100 and others) using stock prices of companies in the real sector of the economy. But cryptocurrencies do not have real content. Can standard technical analysis methods be used or not? ” Answer: you can see a few examples to verify this.
We use binary option bot as follows: first of all, we look at Bitcoin moving the entire cryptocurrency market. If the price goes up, the main trend is up and down if it goes down. Further signals for other pairs included in the index, and if the entire vfxAlert in one direction is a strong signal. The calculation is performed by historical data and technical indicators; you can access the option without further confirmation.
The forecast was correct, the uptrend and option in profit. Despite this, look for additional confirmation, even if vfxAlert gives a strong signal!
The methodology was developed by the Japanese rice trade of Munehisa Homma in 1755 and has not changed significantly to date. He also found the main candlestick patterns that determine the reversal or continuation of the current price movement.
From the point of view of technical analysis, candles confirm the basic principle of the Dow theory: the price (candle) includes all the factors that affect it, additional analysis is not required.
As soon as a reversal pattern such as “Doji " appears, open an option with confirmation from vfxAlert.
Newbie’s often trade on a template, forgetting that the market situation is never repeated 100%. Candlestick combinations that bring profit a year ago can now lead to losses. We need a constant control of the correct development of patterns!
Adding Moving Average
The following example with Moving Average is a classic trend indicator. Binary option trading signals at the intersection of "fast" and "slow" averages. If the trend is strong, you can additionally open on rebounds from the Moving Average.
Exact binary options strategy from Moving Average works well. Let's open an option without them only oscillators:
• Stochastic − the oscillator will assess the current balance between buyers and sellers: the predictor above level 80 − the end of the uptrend (overbought), below 20 − the end of the downward (oversold).
• Awesome Oscillator (AO). The oscillator should finally confirm the signals of the previous indicators. Additional signals can be obtained using intermediate levels − in this case, the Williams Magic Oscillator will also work as an indicator of overbought/oversold conditions.