Fast profit with strategy «Rapid»
- VFX Blog
We present the next simple exact binary options strategy on standard indicators of technical analysis. "Calm River" uses a classic combination, gives a stable profit on short-term options and is available even to beginners.
Most exact binary options strategy uses standard technical analysis indicators. At the same time, you can trade not only profitably, but also quickly, even in manual mode. Let's see how the Rapid strategy does this on short-term options.
Any in the range M1-M5. In our case, M1 is used, but with an increasing period of analysis, the accuracy of the signal an increasing.
Any currency pair. The main requirement is a fixed (2-3 points) spread and no hidden fees.
All Forex trading sessions.
Percentage premium option:
Not less than 70-75%.
The strategy uses three technical indicators:
- Alligator (8, 4, 2). Bill Williams trend indicator, by which we determine the opening point of the option. The strategy is not intended for trading during flat periods. We trade only if the range is at least 15-25 points!
- RSI with a period of 14 and an additional level of 70/30. Trend indicators must necessarily be confirmed by at least one oscillator indicating an overbought when buyers can no longer move the price up, or oversold where there is almost no one in the market to sell at lower prices.
- MACD (6, 12, 9). This indicator works both as a trend and as an oscillator instrument, so it will be the final signal to open an option.
After installing the tools, the terminal's working window looks like this:
Binary options signals:
- CALL option. Alligator moving averages are directed upwards the price breaks through them all and are above them. The MACD histogram is also up or above the zero levels, the RSI is out of the oversold zone (level 20);
- PUT option. Reverse conditions: Moving Average of the Alligator down, and the price under them. RSI leaves the overbought zone (level 70), MACD histogram is below zero.
You can open options to bounce prices from Alligator and the vfxAlert signal. For beginners, this transaction is not recommended, it is better to wait for confirmation from two oscillators!
Open a deal on the next candle after binary signals. The expiration time of the options should be at least 5-7 minutes, even if a minute is selected as the working timeframe, as in our video.
Recommendations for use:
- After strong trends, RSI, like any other overbought/oversold oscillator, can “trample” for a long time in critical areas or near level 50 without crossing it. At the same time, Alligator can give strong signals for opening options. To accept these signals to work or not, everyone should decide for themselves, but still, for beginners, it is better to wait for a fully formed entry point.
- During the publication of important fundamental news and statistics, we do not open options 30 minutes before the news and 30 minutes after the publication; cautious traders can close current deals. To control the events, we use the economic calendar included in the all popular binary trading platform!
- You can significantly improve the result of scalping if you perform analysis on multiple timeframes simultaneously. For example, periods M5-M15 can give a hidden signal of a trend change, which is then confirmed by a deal on M1.
- If the broker gives to close the option before the expiry, we do it (even if it is in profit!) when the opposite signal appears-repeated reverse crossing of the Moving Average with a rapid or relative change in the direction of the histogram MACD.
Automatic trading according to the «Rapid» strategy is possible: several versions of binary option bot can be found on the network, but, like on any scalping system, it is better to trade manually using this scheme. This will allow you to more effectively tune the system to market changes, and the multicurrency properties of the strategy guarantee you a stable arrival every day.