Signal and strategies examples
- VFX Blog
VfxAlert signals do not require the installation of indicators on the chart.
1. A weak signal at vfxAlert and several successively opposite candlestick patterns. Sideways movement in the market, open only barrier or range options;
2. If a trader sees a “Doji” reversal pattern, a trade can already be opened. A strong vfxAlert signal confirmed PUT-option.
3. Maximum signal strength (parameter "Power") - the beginning of a strong downtrend. Open an option after each Three Metod pattern.
Bill Williams indicator.
Available in all trading terminals, they belong to the category of "classic indicators".
1. Open option only after breaking through the 38.2% and 50% Fibonacci levels. We look at the breakdown confirmation by the "Power" and "Header" values of the vfxAlert signal: here it is enough to open a trade.
2. If the signal is “weak”, as in the picture, the trader must confirm vfxAlert and the breakout of the Fibonacci level. For example, the MACD oscillator: the histogram is above the zero level, you can open an option.
The "Channel indicator + Oscillator" strategy.
Channel indicators work well in a sideways market with a range of 20-30 points.
1. After a signal appears, the trader looks at the Stochastic position: an exit from the overbought/oversold areas is needed, and then we wait for the price to move from the Donchian border to the middle line. For example, the exit from overbought and the price from the upper border of the channel - open PUT-option.
2. Reverse conditions: exit from oversold, the price goes up to the middle line. Open CALL-option. Before the signal appeared, there were opening points: look at the indicators and do not miss options!
"Sidus method" strategy on Moving Average.
A popular strategy for binary options.