How to set up a vfxAlert telegram bot?
- VFX Blog
- For beginners
If you want to receive the signals everywhere and trade wherever you want to, you can connect the vfxAlert with telegram messenger and receive the signals on your gadget (smartphone or tablet). To do this you can set the telegram bot in your personal account. To do this, follow the simple instruction and watch this video.
1. Open your account. Click on the personal account’s icon and select the insert Telegram.
2. Here you will find the token. Token is the electronic key to the telegram in the form of a sequence of random symbols. Token will connect you with the telegram.
3. Click on the sign near the token. Then, click on the inscription @to_vfxAlert_Bot.
4. Then, you will see the badge of vfxAlert telegram. Click on the Open Telegram.
5. The telegram bot will open. On the bottom of screen you will see several commands. Bot will offer you to select the command. Click on Start.
6. The bot will ask you to enter your token. Copy the token to the line.
7. Now bot is connected to vfxAlert account. Now you need to select the types of signals you want to receive. You can go to the account and set the necessary asset, algorithm, power and expiration. If you want to receive the signals for all currency pairs, mark all definitions.
8. Click on the Update settings to set the chosen definitions. Your settings are renewed
9. Then, go to the telegram bot and click on Start. Now your bot is started. You will see the currency pair with the algorithm, level of power and time of expiration you have chosen. This is the signal. Now you can trade from your gadget everywhere.
10. To disconnect the bot from the telegram, go to the personal account and click on the “Drop connection” bottom.
If you want to know more about the signals, read the section “How it works”.