«Speedometer» indicator - more profit with new vfxAlert
- VFX Blog
To understand how binary options signals work, beginners set many indicators on the chart, behind which they cannot see where the price is going, where they can open a deal or miss a signal. Problems increase when decisions need to be made quickly. It is possible to make mistakes in the indicator lines even if they show the correct deal. There is a more visual way to quickly assess the situation - the "Speedometer" indicator in the new version of vfxAlert. Let's see how it works with cryptocurrencies.
Timeframe: Any in the range M1-M5. In our case, M1 is used, but with an increasing period of analysis, the accuracy of the signal an increasing.
Trading asset: Any currency pair. The main requirement is a fixed (2-3 points) spread and no hidden fees.
Trading time: All Forex trading sessions.
Percentage premium option: Not less than 70-75%.
The main problem of cryptocurrency binary options trading signals is a low percentage of profit from the transaction. For any money management strategy, it should be at least 75-85%, otherwise, it will not be possible to compensate for losses free binary signals in an acceptable time frame. Or is it constantly changing over a wide range!
An alternative may be Crypto IDX – synthetic (derivative) cryptocurrency asset from Binomo:
- Like other digital money is available without days off and holidays;
- The percentage of auto binary signals profit is stable at 83%, an option from 1 dollar. The following 2 profitable options are sufficient to cover the loss, which is not a problem even on short-term strategies;
- It is calculated as the average value of four currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecion and ZCash. Thus, speculative impulses are “smoothed out" and more reliable forecasts can be made.
The principle of calculation is the same as stock indices (Dow Jones, S&P 500). If asset quotes rise on an uptrend index, fall on a downward trend.
The indicator shows the following information:
Additionally, in the Binomo terminal, we add a trend indicator to the chart to visually confirm the market reversal:
- Parabolic SAR. Determine the direction of the short and medium-term trend. Indicator points are below the price and directed up - an uptrend. Higher prices and directed downward - a downtrend.
Let's move to binary options signals. Here it's simple:
- RISE (CALL) -option. All three indicators are in the green zone, price is above Parabolic SAR;
- FALL (PUT) -option. Reverse conditions: Indicators in the SELL-zone, price is below the Parabolic.
Open a deal on the next candle after binary signals. The expiration time of the options should be at least 7-10 minutes, even if a minute is selected as the working timeframe, as in our video.
Recommendations about use …
- The signal is amplified by high volatility and Pivot Points breakdown at the levels R2-3 for the BUY zone and S2-3 for the SELL zone of the «Summary»;
- The pointer in the "Neutral" area indicates a sideways or unstable market. We do not open trades or switch to barrier and range exact binary options strategy;
- For beginners, it may seem that only the Speedometer is enough, other tools are not needed. Three indicators provide fairly reliable signals, but it is always recommended to look for additional confirmation from technical and candlestick patterns. They can cancel even a Strong signal!
- If the broker binary trading platform makes it possible to close the option before on expiration, we do it (even if it in profit!) at the emergence of an opposite signal
Let`s summarize. Thinking how binary options signals work, a trader should not overlook indicators such as "Speedometer". Using them, you can quickly assess the market, confirm a deal according to your strategy, and miss a signal when it is not clear whether the market will turn or not.