Innovation – profit on fast profit
- VFX Blog
Fast options are the riskiest, but for small deposits, it is the best option to earn quickly. There is no need to use complex strategies. Professional traders know that all the best technical tools have been invented, and you just need to learn how to use them correctly. One of these universal tools used in both manual and automated trading, including the vfxAlert binary options signals, is moving averages and oscillators.
Any in the range M1-M5. In our case, M1 is used, but with an increasing period of analysis, the accuracy of the signal an increasing.
Any currency pair. The main requirement is a fixed (2-3 points) spread and no hidden fees.
All Forex trading sessions.
Percentage premium option:
Not less than 70-75%.
The strategy uses three technical indicators.
- Simple (SMA) and exponential (EMA) moving averages. Trend indicators by which we determine the opening point of the option. The strategy is not intended for trading during flat periods. We trade only if the range is between at least 15-25 points!
- Triangular Moving Average (TMA). The indicator resembles Bollinger Bands, but it is built on the basis of not just moving averages, but two times ironed moving averages. This makes the indicator less sensitive and you can more accurately see the direction and changes in the medium-term trend.
- RSI with a period of 14 and an additional level of 50. Trend indicators must necessarily be confirmed by at least one oscillator indicating an overbought condition when buyers can no longer move the price up, or oversold where there is almost no one in the market to sell at lower prices.
After installing the tools, the terminal's working window looks like this:
Binary options signals:
- CALL option. All the "fast" red moving averages breakthrough from the bottom up the "slow" blue TMA and EMA. RSI is above 50 or in the overbought area.
- PUT option. Opposite conditions - red MA below "slow" averages, RSI also goes down to oversold.
Open a trade on the next candle after binary signals. Time of expiration of options has to be not less than 5-7 minutes even if as a working timeframe it is chosen of minute, as in our video.
As you can see, everything is quite simple, and you can quickly start trading, but you should consider several factors affecting the final result:
- After strong trends, RSI, like any other overbought/oversold oscillator, can “trample” for a long time in critical zones or around level 50, without crossing it. At the same time, the moving average can give strong signals to open options. To take such signals to work or not, everyone should decide for himself, but still, it is better for beginners to wait for a fully formed entry point, according to which the «Trinity» strategy gives about 70-75% of successful transactions.
- During the publication of important fundamental news and statistics, we do not open options 30 minutes before the news and 30 minutes after the publication; cautious traders can close current deals. To control the events, we use the economic calendar included in the all popular binary trading platform!
- You can significantly improve the result of scalping if you perform analysis on multiple timeframes simultaneously. For example, periods M5-M15 can give a hidden signal of a trend change, which is then confirmed by a deal on M1.
Automatic trading according to the «Innovation» strategy is possible: several versions of binary option bot can be found on the network, but, like on any scalping system, it is better to trade manually using this scheme. This will allow you to more effectively tune the system to market changes, and the multicurrency properties of the strategy guarantee you a stable arrival every day.