About vfxAlert version 3.0
- VFX Blog
vfxAlert it is a tool for binary options traders which they can use in their own trading strategies. Using vfxAlert assumes that the users are familiar with the basic principles of the forex market. And they understand the principles of technical analysis and statistical methods. There are two main ways how to use vfxAlert:
- Create a trading strategy based on signals of vfxAlert.
- Using an adaptive algorithm for confirmation signals of existing trading strategy.
Especially For Beginners
Most of you think binary options it is easy, that is absolutely wrong. Please feel the difference between easy to trade and easily earn money. Binary options are easy to trade - that is true...
But successful trading requires discipline and strict compliance with the rules of the trading strategy.
It's will be very difficult to understand what exactly vfxAlert propose and how to use all these statistical data. Our recommendation is to use free signals in the free version and learn technical analysis and statistical principles.
- Trade 2 hours per day not more. Trade at the same time every day.
- Trade long-term signals. (Min. 5 min expiration time)
- Learn about assets what you going to trade. How price moves in different trading sessions.
- See how trend influence on signals profitable.
- See how heatmaps&power influence on signals profitable.
- Analyse your trading statistics.
- Trade on demo account.
!Important: Signals are not a recommendation for action. Signals are the result of market analysis on a particular algorithm, a trader has to understand how signals are formed, and what is current market tendencies to make the right decision.
!Important: vfxAlert do not offer trading strategies. vfxAlert offer signals and real-time statistics depending on current indicators values. See below:
The trading strategy is a system of rules, on the basis of which the trader makes his own decisions. Such a system is formed only on the basis of individual trading experience, gleaned knowledge and acquired skills. The strategy allows a deep understanding of the structure of the market and the mechanisms of its operation, therefore, the exchange player makes decisions based on the current situation. On the basis of an individual strategy, a trader can develop several trading systems and use them depending on market conditions. The strategy always takes into account fundamental factors, statistical data, as well as the basic postulates of risk and money management.
- Asset - analyzed currency pair.
- Price - current price when signal was appeared (for adaptive algorithms - open price of current candle)
- Time - since the appearance of the signal (for adaptive algorithms the time since the last update)
- Expiration - recommended expiration time.
- Power - historical winning percent
- Signal - CALL or PUT
- Algorithm - signal generation algorithm.
- Heatmap - Shows the statistical winning percentage calculated for the values of the technical indicator on a different timeframe.
Power & Heatmaps
Power & Heatmaps - it is a statistical data of successfully completed signals. Power shows statistical data for current indicator#1 value by one timeframe. Heatmaps show data for current indicator#2 value on each timeframe.
To calculated statistics data we use completed signals from our database. We can see how indicators values in different trading session influence to signals winning percent.
To make a decision, you should analyze the signal strength and heat maps. For the analysis of heat maps, it is sufficient to analyze the values of the nearest periods relative to the expiration time of the signal. For an expiration time of 1 minute - analyze the values on M1 M5 - necessarily, M15 - desirable. M30, H1, H4 - can be ignored.
For expiration time 5 - analyze M5, M15, M30 - necessarily, M1, H1, H4 - can be ignored and so on.
Indicators for building heatmaps:
- RSI - Relative strength index for 12 time periods
- ATR - Average True Range for 12 time periods
- Force - Force Index for 12 time periods
- Bears - Bears Power for 12 time periods
- Bulls - Bulls Power for 12 time periods
- sRSI - Relative strength index for 4 time periods
- sATR - Average True Range for 4 time periods
- sBears -Bears Power for 4 time periods
- Trend - Trend indicator
Adaptive - The adaptive algorithm uses statistical analysis of historical data. In contrast to the classical signals where the signal is given by certain conditions, in the adaptive algorithm were analyzed each candle in history is evaluated, this is the same if the signals were given every minute or 5 minutes depending on the expiration time. Thus, the adaptive strategy shows the most favourable moment for entering the market.
Trending - The following technical indicators are used to generate signals:
CCI (12 periods) signals:
!important Get false signals on the flat market.
Reversal - The following technical indicators are used to generate signals:
RSI (12 periods) signals:
Parabolic SAR signals:
!important Get false signals on trading market.
It is possible to use any conditions for the formation of signals, but for the most part, they all give signals close to each other. If you have interesting suggestions on adding signal algorithms, write to [email protected]. For us, it does not matter how the signal is formed - signal power and heatmaps will be calculated automatically as soon as enough statistical data is acquired (at least 2000 signals)
For signals with an expiration time of 1 minute, it is sufficient to estimate the heat maps for 3 periods M1, M5, M15. Heatmaps show not very good results and signal power is ok. But you need to be extremely accurate because the price movements for M1 are very weak, on that and the statistics are not very stable. Probably I am not going to open put position here. But if you make additional analysis
This signal has good signal power and heat maps. I would further appreciate the value of the indicator of the RCI if the vector of motion is directed upwards, I would open the CALL position.This is a very good signal. In most cases, I would open the position without thinking.
This is a very good signal. In most cases, I would open the position without thinking.
This signal has a high signal power, but the heat maps do not show very good values. Probably a large value of signal strength is due to a random confluence of indicators.This signal is doubtful. It is worthwhile to open a position if there are additional market factors. For example, in the market a strong upward trend, in this case, you can open the position of CALL and increase expiration time to 8-12 minutes
This is an interesting signal. Signal power and heat maps show very poor values.Such signal values are output when the signal algorithm does not work at the current values of the indicators, most likely it means that the market is changing or has already changed its direction.Such signals can be considered for trading in the opposite direction.
To adjust telegram subscription follow these steps:
1. Go to your mobile telegram and find
2. Type the command
3. Copy&Paste this token on the settings page and click button "Connect"
4. Select Assets, Algorithms... you want to receive and click the button "Update settings"
5. To start bot type command
Start to stop bot
Stop or click the button at the bottom of your telegram
*Signals for 1 minute expiration time sent like text, others signals sent like an image.
Free - gives you access to all signals and additional statistics (power&heatmaps) for 2 random assets.
Pro - account give the next additional possibilities -
- Signal power for all assets
- Remove Ads
- You can add Any Broker to vfxAlert app brokers list
- HeatMaps - automatically statistic of profitable signals with depends on current indicator values
- Signals filter - comfort tool to filtered signals
- Signals subscriptions - you receive signals by email or SMS
- Extended statistics
To get Pro account go to a store.
I pay for Pro license, but did not receive it?
Probably after payment you didn't click to "back to store" link that why license not applying automatically.
Sometimes money payment processing takes time, it can take form 1 to 30 minutes. Please be patient. To check your licence go to personal cabinet:
Still, if you did not manage to get the paid license, write to [email protected]
Why Signals not update? Why do signals not appear?
The first reason (99%): The forex market on the weekend is closed, the prices for currencies do not move, so new signals do not appear.
The second reason(1%): Quotes Server is not functioning for some reason.
How to add my broker to broker list vfxAlert?
Additional brokers are available for Pro account. You can add any brokers here. For free accounts available promo brokers only.
Can I pay by Skrill or Perfectmoney?
Yes, you can.
Price calculation - license price + 10%
Process::Choose license at the store -> pay -> write to [email protected] about payment.
Here payment details:
- Skrill: temporarily unavailable
- Perfectmoney: U14840169
After payment sends to email - [email protected] next information:
- type of license
- Account Email or login name
Pro account will activate during 24 hours.
What are the Alerts?
Alerts - are necessary only for sending signals to telegram bot. 1 Alert = 1 sent signal. To use Alerts you need a Pro account
- What is signals profit?
Profit does not depend on signals - profit depends on the trader and his trading strategy. We have a huge amount of users and all of them use the same signals, but all traders trade in different ways. That way some traders win the other lose. The signal power is determined based on the signal statistics. Shows the past, that is, the percentage of positive results in the same market situation in the past.
In trading there are a huge number of factors that a trader must consider:
- The quotes difference among brokers.
- Small market movements
- Current trading session
- Time for news
vfxAlert is a service of signals and statistics. vfxAlert is a trader's tools.Each trader must create his own trading strategy that includes not only signals but also such things as:
- Type of strategy (Reversal or trending, mixed - only for experienced traders)
- Rules for entering the market
- Currency pairs (trading strategies do not always work the same on different currency pairs)
- Money management
- Trading time
Earn only those traders who strictly follow their trading strategy. All other traders simply play gambling.