New vfxAlert features
- VFX Blog
- Sa totoo lang
vfxAlert improves the application and makes binary trading even more convenient and easier. A big update of the vfxAlert application has been released, directed at simplifying the trading process.
Don't waste time switching between the tabs of analytical programs and the broker platform. Trade and analyze the market in one application.
Convenience with a broker
Market analysis and trading in one application became available with the integration of a broker's platform into the vfxAlert application. This functionality greatly simplifies the registration, analysis, forecasting and trading on different platforms (analytics, signals, broker).
Connect with your broker to effectively use all the features of the application.
One click trading
This function allows you to open a position on the selected Forex asset with one click from the signal panel. Use one-click trading to save time and react quickly to changes on the trading chart.
Confirm your strategy by the signal and open a position by clicking on the quick button on the signal panel.
Watch the video
How to use vfxAlert?
vfxAlert is a simple binary options trading app that allows you to:
- look at market fluctuations at the moment,
- make a forecast of the price movement in the future,
- open positions on the broker's platform.
vfxAlert is not an automatic trading bot, it is a set of tools for analysis and trading, where the trader independently controls the indicators and makes a decision.
A tool for predicting price movement is a signal with heatmaps and power. See signal structure:
1. Asset. Analyzed currency pair.
2. Price. Current price when a signal appears (for adaptive algorithms - the opening price of the current candle).
3. Time. Since the appearance of the signal (for adaptive algorithms the time since the last update).
4. Expiration. Recommended expiration time.
5. Algorithm. Signal generation algorithm.
6. Signal. CALL or PUT.
7. Power. Historical winning percent.
8. Heatmap. Shows the statistical winning percentage calculated for the values of the technical indicator on a different timeframe. Read instructions on how to use heatmaps and signal power.
9. Open chart. Opens a chart in the broker window for the selected asset.
10. Set on dashboard. Opens dashboard tools for analyzing the market at the moment for the selected asset.
11. Open position. Opens a position on the selected asset on the broker's platform.